Who We Are
REPTILEHAUS is building a team of entrepreneurs and experts in order to scale up our business. In the first step, we look at Europe, but in the long run we are seeking to build a well renowned brand for a worldwide business. This includes having subsidiaries in every bigger city starting with our home-town of Dublin as well as Berlin and Prague. With your help, we want to set up a new technological foundation using a green field approach.
We dont care about degrees here, only what you can do so If your a rockstar developer and self starter get in touch. We want talented above anything else.
We are looking for:
Junior Intern Web Developers
Who You Are
- Based in Prague.
- More than 1 year experience in developing or designing websites or apps.
- Developed frontend websites but also understand the backend or vice versa.
- You have played with WordPress and understand its architecture.
- You understand and can write PHP.
- Good understanding of relational databases like MySQL.
- You have heard of git.
- Knowledge or anything Linux related is a plus.
- You know that scaling doesn’t only depend on the system but mostly on the programming style.
- You have a hunger to learn about new and upcoming technologies.
What You Do
- Work within an agile environment where everybody works on their own, You absolutely do not need to be told what to do but are a team player.
- Create WordPress websites and mange bug fixing as well as feature requests.
- Code great features, make sure they are tested and meet the quality guidelines.
- Manage the code base as well as the underlying infrastructure in a DevOps approach – You build it, you run it!
What We Offer
- We are easygoing, humble people and we love to create a work environment where everybody feels comfortable.
- You will be faced with technical challenges on a daily basis. We want to build innovative products and we want you to build them with us.
- You have your say. We need your experience and we are willing to listen.
- Say goodbye to agency hours! We also like to spend time with our families and friends.
- Competitive compensation for good performance.
Get in Touch
If you can see yourself as one of our Junior Frontend Web Developer intern in Prague, please get in touch with us by sending either your Stackoverflow/Github as well as a link to your Linkedin/XING and finally a link to your personal website or other portfolio if you have one to email@example.com.
DO NOT send a CV or document. We don’t open attachments for security reasons and we can get all the info we need from the links you provided.